Homeowners pay good money to install their HVAC systems, but too often they don’t make enough effort to ensure theirs is protected. HVAC maintenance programs allow you to make sure your system is running smoothly and offer some financial cushioning if things still go wrong.
While our friendly experts always look out for our clients’ best interests, homeowners can take steps to achieve a higher level of care. Customers in Brevard County, FL, and Indian River County, FL, can sign up for our Turtley Protected maintenance plans.
For $99 a year*, members can sign up for two check-ups every year where our ace technicians will gage the health of your heating and cooling system. Not only does this provide homeowners with a high degree of care, but it’s also the best bang for your buck. Under this HVAC maintenance program, members receive:
- Appointment reminders on scheduled service
- A 10% discount on any repair costs
- A 10% discount on any indoor air quality product purchases
- A 5% discount if you need to replace your AC, heat pump or other HVAC unit
Customers who purchase a new HVAC system from us are eligible to sign up for a $45 per month* maintenance plans. Under this HVAC maintenance plan, members receive:
- A 15% discount on any repair costs
- A 15% discount on any indoor air quality purchase
- A 5% discount should you need to replace your new unit
Both packages come with:
- Two visits each year where our technicians test and maintain your system
- Priority service
- Free filters and coolant every year
*Members are required to sign up for our maintenance plans for a minimum of two years.
If you own an aging AC system, the best thing you can do is sign up for our Turtley Protected maintenance plan. Our biannual visits will help prolong its lifespan, and our plan comes with a discount on your next unit. To register, fill out our contact form or call us at 321-890-2000.